Our School Uniform Policy
Our School Uniform Policy is available here.
The Policy contains:
- Details of our school uniform and PE kit
- Which items of uniform are optional or required
- Which items are branded and must be bought from our official uniform supplier
- How we limit the costs of school uniform
Our School Uniform and PE Kit
Click here to view our school uniform.
Click here to view our PE kit.
PE Kit for Each Term 2023/24
Please see the following information for the PE kit you need this term. If you have any questions about these please contact Mr Trott.
- PE Kit for Term 1
- PE Timetable for Block 1 2023
- PE Timetable for Block 2 2023
- PE Scheduling Overview 2023-24
Purchasing Uniform and PE Kit
Our official supplier is Monkhouse. The Bristol branch address is:
140 East Street, Bedminster, Bristol. BS3 4EW. Tel: 0117 9661432.
News and Updates from our Uniform Supplier
- Monkhouse have launched a parent guide to making uniform purchases called the Starter Hub and it is available here.
- To stay up to date with news on stock and special offers on uniform and accessories, register for updates from them here.
- The benefits of shopping early for the new school year are that you beat the queues and the stock levels are good. More information here. Appointments at the store can be made here.
- Monkhouse are offering 40 % shirts and blouses from 10 to 30 July 2023.
- Monkhouse supports the Schoolwear Association’s petition to abolish VAT on school uniforms and bring down costs for families. You can sign the petition here.
The Uniform costs can be found in our School Uniform Policy here.
From the Late May Bank Holiday until the end of Term 6, students may wear ‘Summer Uniform’. This means:
- Students are not required to wear a blazer
- Students are not required to wear a tie
The School is pleased to be able to offer items of second-hand uniform for sale to parents/carers. Second-hand uniform sales take place termly in school at Student Reception. These are typically on the final Thursday of each term but dates are published on the school calendar. These provide the opportunity for parents/carers to purchase second-hand items at a reduced cost.
NB: Please note we cannot guarantee the availability of all items in all sizes.